And if you’re having your care with Neighbourhood Midwives, as you already know, you’re in very safe hands.
If you haven’t yet heard any of the positivity surrounding hypnobirthing, the chances are you will soon enough. It’s grown hugely in popularity and is an effective and reassuring way for you and your partner to prepare for labour and birth.
Baby Bumps Hypnobirthing is delighted to be collaborating with Neighbourhood Midwives and warmly extend a 10% discount to you when you take either our short or long hypnobirthing courses. There are also many other benefits on offer when you sign up to one of our courses – you can read about them all here.
So what’s involved in a Baby Bumps Hypnobirthing course?
Firstly, you’ll meet others on the same journey as you and discover all the options you have around creating a positive birth for you and your baby.
For example, some of the things we’ll be chatting through are:
- What to expect in labour and when to go into hospital/the birth centre/have a home birth
- Factors that helps or hinder labour and what you can do about them
- Pros and cons of any interventions you’ll be offered
- A comprehensive review of the various hypnobirthing techniques availableAnd much more!
“Hi Jackie I am sitting with my beautiful little 4 week old baby daughter sleeping beside me and thought I would take this opportunity to write to you to say a huge thank you. We had such a wonderful birthing experience and couldn’t have done it without the tools you provided us with during our Hypnobirthing course….” – Emily (first time Mum)
Full courses run over two Sundays from 9.30am-1.30pm and you’ll receive:
- A 10% discount on any course
- 5 relaxation and breathing MP3s
- A folder of handouts you take away and refer to any time you need
- The Baby Bumps’ book, ‘I’m Expecting a Baby’ – as reviewed by Neighbourhood Midwives
- The Katharine Graves ‘Hypnobirthing’ book
- Follow up information
- Support up until your baby is born
- We arrange a great reunion for after the babies are born